Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bummed Out

I don't know what's wrong. I don't feel like making anything, writing anything, sharing much. I used to tell myself that I'm just moving away from internet, but that has nothing to do with having not written much in the last couple of months.... wait, I take that back. I've actually written some poetry in the last few week and in a different kind of style, so that's something... AND I've actually started two new sculptures from a concept that's been in my head for years.

Okay, so I AM doing something other than fighting the ant/aphid infestation on our fruit trees; something other than trapping gophers; something other than taking care of our many guests (yes, it's BB&D -- bed, breakfast & dinner -- season at The Ranch.) But I am in LA overnight and went online to browse some of the blogs I've enjoyed in the past and everyone else has been soooo productive.

I am bummed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home