Saturday, March 06, 2010

Apologies

This is turning out to be quite a non-blogging year! To tell you the truth, I've been drifting away from the internet in general...as well as writing about myself. On the other hand, I've been a bit more creative visually, so I guess it's part of the balance.

Then, there's the fact that the internet, while being a great source of information, is also a big source of MISinformation. I know. There's a whole lot of not-quite-right information about me in cyberspace. Even when it is right, it's still in past tense. For someone whose whole life has been about change, the past has no meaning.

Maybe I am simply getting ready for another reinvention.

But apologies to all who keep coming here, only to find nothing new.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home