Wednesday, July 31, 2013

UPDATE!


Well, well, well. Haven't I been a terrible blogger. But, you know, I've only been a terrible updater. I've been writing, writing, writing. And taking photos. In fact, I've been so busy doing those things on top of hundreds of other things that I just haven't had time to post anything.

C'est la vie, as the French say. Or shoganai, as the Japanese say. Or mai pen rai, as the Thai say. Or, tough p'toodies, as we used to say in grade school in America.

But seriously. If you would be so kind as to scroll backwards...


Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous kaori said...

It sure looks like you have been busy! I am so envious you traveled to Italy (with your mom! sounds like fun) although was a bit heartbroken to read about the big famous cities. But oh, the food! And the stylish Italian men I keep on hearing about! If I ever make it there, maybe I'll just avoid the big cities.

I'm also glad you didn't like Eat Pray Love... when I first read you picked it up I gasped in horror, "Oh no, not you too!" LOL. I actually also picked it up a few years ago and actually was able to appreciate some parts of the Italy portion but ditched the book before reading the rest. The whining got to be too much.

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home